NITRD Groups -> WSRD IWG -> AWTP Team
Advanced Wireless Test Platforms Team
The Advanced Wireless Test Platforms (AWTP) Team was formed in 2020 to help the Nation address research challenges and opportunities for improving access and coordination of nationwide wireless test platforms. The AWTP Team reports to the Wireless Spectrum Research and Development (WSRD) Interagency Working Group.
- Provide a forum for interagency coordination on wireless test platforms to ensure access to a nationwide set of diverse testbeds.
- Focus resources on technology enhancement and the development of solutions while reducing duplicative costs.
- Encourage public-private partnerships; and identify gaps, priorities, and opportunities for interagency collaborations and investments.
National Advanced Spectrum and Communications Test Network (NASCTN)
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
Innovate B5G Lead
Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OUSD R&E)
Department of Defense (DOD)
Participation is open to all Federal agencies with programs and/or an interest in platforms to support advanced wireless testing.
- Department of Defense
- Department of Energy
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Transportation
- Federal Communications Commission
- Food and Drug Administration
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- National Science Foundation
- National Security Agency
- National Telecommunications and Information Administration
- Other cooperating departments and agencies, as appropriate
Resources and References
Can't Find What You Need?