The Networking and Information Technology Research and Development (NITRD) Program's member agencies coordinate their NITRD research activities and plans by Program Component Areas (PCAs) or program focus areas. For each PCA, agency representatives meet in an Interagency Working Group (IWG) to exchange information and collaborate on research plans and activities such as testbeds, workshops, and cooperative solicitations.
Senior Director- Product Management
• IPv6 transition mechanisms for
• Inter-site connectivity
• Maintaining business continuity for IPv6-allergic apps!
• Dual stack where you can, tunnel/translate where you must
• Application delivery controllers help accelerate transition
• Expect convergence towards IPv4-v6 functional parity
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||14:50, 3 July 2012||(1.9 MB)||Webmaster|