- Event: National Privacy Research Strategy Workshop
- Agenda: NPRSWorkshopAgenda0215.pdf
- Date/Time: February 18-20, 2015
- Location: SRI International, Arlington, Virginia
The Federal Networking and Information Technology Research and Development (NITRD) Program held a workshop as part of the development of the National Privacy Research Strategy, during February 18- 20, 2015 in Arlington, Virginia. Organized by the National Coordination Office for NITRD, the workshop’s purpose was to explore privacy needs across the private and public sectors, objectives that could guide federal privacy research, and innovative research directions to preserving and managing privacy in cyberspace.
- National Privacy Research Strategy, National Science and Technology Council; Networking and Information Technology Research and Development Subcommittee, June 2016.
- NPRS Workshop Summary, 2015
- Introduction, workshop motivation and objectives, Tomas Vagoun, NCO/NITRD
- Spotlight Presentation: Report from the 2014 NSF Workshop on Big Data Security and Privacy, Bhavani Thuraisingham, UT Dallas
- Spotlight Presentation: Advances in Secure Multiparty Computation and Suggestions for Further Research, Konrad Vesey, Elkridge Security
- Spotlight Presentation: Privacy Engineering, Naomi Lefkovitz, NIST
- Spotlight Presentation: Developing the Science of Privacy, Rebecca Richards, NSA